Warehouse Safety Solutions
Safety is at the forefront of every warehouse/plant manager's mind. To run a truly successful operation, a facility cannot only be productive- it must also be safe for every employee who works there.
Whether it's implementing new safety gear and products or overhauling an entire safety program with a BWC Safety Grant, our team has the knowledge and experience to keep your operation safe and OSHA-compliant.
QCMHE is a partner from start to finish. Let's get started.
- Guardrails and Barriers
- Pallet Racking Safety and Protection
- Wire Mesh Partitions and Machine Guards
- Security Cages
- Traffic Safety/Blind Spot Awareness Systems
- Ergonomic Equipment
- Harnesses and Fall Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Flammable and Hazardous Material Storage
- Hygienic Equipment
- Safety Screens
- Eyewash Stations
Ohio BWC Safety Grant Program
- Safety Intervention Grant Program is available to any Ohio state-fund or public employer who wishes to purchase equipment to substantially reduce or eliminate injuries and illnesses associated with a particular task or operation
- Employers are eligible for a 3-to-1 matching grant, up to a maximum grant award of $40,000 for each eligibility cycle. This means BWC gives $3 for every $1 the employer contributes
- QCMHE has broad experience guiding companies through this process and managing all applications, reports, and necessary paperwork