In-Plant Offices and Cleanrooms
Turnkey Modular Building Systems
System Design • Competitive Sourcing • Professional Installation
In-plant offices allow employees to complete paperwork and other "office tasks" while still remaining close to the action. These modular buildings are a perfect solution for management looking to keep an eye on employees as they complete their day-to-day duties, engineering teams trying to increase communication with the production line staff, and operations/logistics team members who need a quiet place to complete their paperwork (just to name a few).
These innovative systems are a cheaper and more flexible solution than traditional construction methods and provide a number of benefits to the facilities that house them. However, the process of deciding exactly what your operation needs and the best way to implement it can be a challenge. Our team is here to help. QCMHE offers comprehensive system design, sourcing, and turnkey installation for a hassle-free project that delivers maximum return on your investment.
QCMHE is a partner from start to finish. Let's get started.
- Available in custom configurations or pre-fabricated, quick ship layouts
- Modular design composed of insulated, sound-proof panels
- Simple to assemble and install, providing the flexibility to add to or move the unit
- Able to be built on the ground floor, sit on top of a mezzanine, or stack on each other for a two-story office structure
- Limitless applications including break rooms, offices, machine enclosures, and powder coating enclosures
- Designed specifically for industries that require a controlled environment for production and testing
- Prevent contaminants from entering the room and can provide complete control over air flow, temperature, air pressure, humidity, etc.
- Modular design allows for expanding and altering the shape of the structure
- Great for pharmaceuticals, microelectronics, and sanitary food-grade applications